I. Name and address of the person responsible The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the: Pörschmann & Partner Messebau GmbH Freimersdorferweg Haus Daveg 50859 Cologne Tel .: 0221/503162 E-Mail: email@example.com
II. Name and address of the contact person responsible for data protection: Mr. Uwe Springer Pörschmann & Partner Messebau GmbH Freimersdorferweg Haus Daveg 50859 Cologne Tel .: 0221/503162 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. General information about data processing 1. Scope of processing of personal data In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of logfiles 1. Description and scope of data processing When accessing our website, our system does not collect any data or information from the computer system of the calling computer. Neither the date and time of access, nor any of the websites from which the user's system has reached our website nor any websites accessed by the user's system via our website are logged. 2. Legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, whereby we do not store any data when calling our website.
VI. registration 1. description and scope of data processing On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal data. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The following data is collected during the registration process: Company, contact person, address, postal code, town, country, telephone number, email address, Pörschmann & Partner information, such as trade fairs, exhibitions, other participation in events. In the course of the registration process, the user's consent to the processing of this data is obtained. 2. legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. 3 Purpose of data processing Registration of the end user of our software on the registration website is a prerequisite for the provision of support services. 4 Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the data collected during the registration process if the registration on our website is cancelled or changed. 5. possibility of opposition and elimination As a user you have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can change the data stored about you at any time. To do this, please contact the person named above for data protection.
VII Contact form and e-mail contact
1. description and scope of data processing There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. This data is: Company, contact person, address, postal code, town, country, telephone number, email address, reason for your request. Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration. Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation..
2. legal basis for data processing The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 exp. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3 Purpose of data processing The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the treatment of the establishment of contact. In the event of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4 Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest. 5. possibility of opposition and elimination The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. In the event of revocation of consent and objection to storage, please contact the above data protection officer. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted immediately in this case.
VIII Rights of the data subject If personal data are processed by you, you are affected within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible: 1. right to information You can ask the person in charge to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us. If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from the person responsible: (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (2) the categories of personal data being processed; (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed; (4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period; (5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing; (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject. You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions: (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data; (3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or (4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State. If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation a) Obligation to delete You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. (2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing. (3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing. (4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully. (5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. (6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third parties If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
c) Exceptions The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; (2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been; (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR; (4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that (1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and (2) the processing is done by automated means. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to object You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims. If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller, (2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) with your express consent. However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Pörschmann & Partner Messebau GmbH You can find a version of the document for download here Please also read our notes on the information obligations under Articles 13 and 14 DSGVO. Here